After the age of fifty, men tend to develop prostate problems. One of the most common symptoms is a frequent need for urination. And it may not be diabetic. Every month 1000s of people are diagnosed with BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), Posterities, or Prostate cancer. In fact, it is found that eight out of every ten men develop an enlarged prostate, which causes all these problems.
The Prostate gland is located between the bladder and rectum. It creates a prostatic fluid. This fluid contains nutrients and is slightly alkaline in nature. The sperms, after they are created in the testes, go through this fluid during ejaculation. The alkaline nature of this fluid helps the sperms to survive in the vagina, which is acidic in nature.
The prostrate also converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, which is ten times more potent than normal testosterone. After the age of 30, normal testosterone production decreases by 1% every year. This reduction results in decreasing libido and performance. However, dihydrotestosterone production may not decrease. Dihydrotestosterone, due to its extreme potency, permeates through the prostate into its outer coating and sticks to the cell nucleus. This inhibits what is called apoptosis or natural cell death. So the prostate cells do not die and keep multiplying. This causes the prostate to keep growing in size. The prostate, which is usually the size of a walnut, becomes the size of an apple or larger. This enlarged prostate pushes against the walls of the bladder and rectum. This causes frequent urges for urination, particularly at night. Because this happens at night, it is called nocturia. Other than this, since the prostate also pushes against the rectum, you may feel the need to urinate. But during urination, you may also soil yourself.
This is what is known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Prostatic means it happens in the prostate; Hyperplasia means the enlargement that happens; Benign means it’s not cancer yet. Other than BPH, there is Prostatitis. This causes testicular pain, perennial discomfort that is a burning sensation in the perenia, pain in the penis, pain with erection and pain after ejaculation. And finally, there is prostate adenocarcinoma or prostate cancer. In prostate cancer, prostate tissues keep multiplying enlarging the prostate and rupturing anything in its path. This results in pain, internal hemorrhaging, and bleeding with the urine.
While some of this is part of aging, precautionary measures can be taken to reduce the chances of the worse from happening.
About Styrian Pumpkin Oil
Styria is a region located in South Austria. It has an average temperature of 11 deg C. In this cold, wet climate grows a special nutrient-rich golden pumpkin. Cucurbita pepo or Styrian pumpkin has black seeds. These seeds are loaded with nutrients. They have Omega-3 fatty acids, Manganese, Copper, Iron, and Zinc.
When you get a prostate problem, the treatment includes 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. These reduce dihydrotestosterone, which shrinks the prostate size. However, the reduction of dihydrotestosterone has negative consequences for your love life. In other words, the side effect of these medicines decreases performance in the bedroom. The other method is the Tranceurethral Resetion of the prostate or TURP. In TURP the prostate is either partially or fully removed surgically.
All this can be avoided by eating the right kind of food like pumpkin seeds. The easiest of this is by eating Styrian pumpkin oil. As it is oil, it can be put in any food, salad, or taken directly.
Because the product has Omega-3 fatty acids, full of anti-oxidants like carotenoid, porphyrin, phytosterols and also Vitamin E, in fact, more Vitamin E than olive oil, it is not just good for the prostate, it is also good for post-menopausal women too. In post-menopausal women, it stops hot flushes. It also has mood-enhancing capabilities for both women and men.
Styrian Pumpkin oil is made from special golden pumpkins seed. The seeds of these pumpkins are dark in color, and their seeds do not have shells. These shell-less pumpkins are organically grown in Styria. They are naturally grown in a certified non-GMO way in the cleanest environment. The oil is pressed out from raw seeds in this product without roasting them like in other products for preserving maximum benefits.
How Does Styrian Pumpkin Oil Work?
Pumpkin seeds have tryptophan in them, which help you sleep better. This has also been proven to enhance mental health. Pumpkin seeds reduce inflammation, which reverses many diseases like arthritis, prostatitis, kidney, and heart problems. Pumpkin seeds have Omega-3 in them, which reverse the aging of the heart.
How to use Styrian Pumpkin Oil?
Use it like any other oil. However, for the most benefit, put it in healthy foods like salad or take it directly. The product has Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K in it, which is good for the hair. So you can apply it on your hair too or skin too.
Dosage of Styrian Pumpkin Oil?
Although Pumpkin Oil has medicinal properties, it is not a medicine. You can consume it like any other oil. Many prefer its bittersweet taste in a salad. However, like any other food, certain quantities give the maximum health benefit to you. A daily dose of 500-1000 mg as food is good for vital body parts. For hair fall reversal, it should be applied on the hair along with any natural hair oil for at least two days a week before sleep. This should be done regularly for at least two months.
Is It Safe To Use Styrian Pumpkin Oil?
Yes. It is a food naturally extracted from organically grown non-GMO pumpkins in Styria, and it is not a chemical. So it is completely safe to use. It is particularly good for pregnant women since the trace minerals reduce the chances of abnormality in the baby.
Is Styrian Pumpkin Oil Addictive?
Pumpkins are not addictive nor do their seeds contain any addictive substance in them. The makers of this oil do not add any addictive items to the product.
Benefits of Styrian Pumpkin Oil
- It reduces inflammation. Since most diseases start with inflammation, reduction of inflammation reduces the chances of many major diseases.
- It helps you sleep. Pumpkin seeds have tryptophan, which helps the body to relax resulting in better sleep naturally.
- Regular good sleep has a positive effect on mental health. The product increases the effectiveness of the body’s natural serotonin, enhancing your mental wellbeing.
- It improves prostate health. Pumpkin oil has been proven to reduce prostate size, thereby curing several prostate problems.
- It prevents cancer. Pumpkin oil has Zinc in high quantity and other trace minerals, which reduce the chances of getting prostate cancer.
- It improves cardiac health. The product has Omega-3 fatty acids which help the heart.
- It has anti-oxidants like carotenoid, porphyrin.
- It has good cholesterol HDL, which fights bad cholesterol in the cardiovascular system.
- There are various difficulties that women face post-menopause, the product gives relief to those problems.
- The product helps reverse hair fall and baldness.
- The pumpkin seed oil has a high amount of Vitamin E along with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties in it, which is good for the skin and has been used to treat herpes sores or venereal sores traditionally.
So how much does Styrian Pumpkin Oil cost?
- Styrian Pumpkin Oil 250ml bottle, 1 bottle per month costs $49.00.
- It comes with an Ease Magnesium 2oz bottle with no added costs.
- In addition to this, you get Styrian Pumpkin Oil Owner’s Handbook for free.
- Since all pumpkins used are organically grown, stocks are limited. All orders can be placed on the official website.
- All orders are 100% secure.
- The product comes in an armored bottle.
- To be more specific, all activation oils are delivered in Miron glass bottles, which protect the product from UV light.
Money-Back Guarantee And Refund Policy
The product has a 60-day full money-back guarantee. No questions asked. Activation guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. They want you to test-drive their product and, at that time, contact their customer care for any queries you may have. If at this time you are not fully satisfied with the product you can call at 1-866-271-7595 to claim a refund and Activation will ensure that you are taken care of immediately.
Side Effects of Styrian Pumpkin Oil
There are no side effects of pumpkin oil. All the results of the product are good. However, it has been speculated that it might have some diuretic effects. No side effects of pumpkin oil have been reported. In case of any allergic reaction, it is suggested that you consult the doctor.
Does Pumpkin Oil really work?
Yes. Pumpkin seed if full of nutrients and vitamins that help your body in many ways. There are many studies that show that oil reduces enlarged prostate.
So Pumpkin Oil is only for old men?
No. Hair fall starts very early. For some men, hair fall starts even as early as in their 20s. Pumpkin oil arrests this hair fall. While it does not increase hair thickness for these men it increases hair density. It is good for women. It helps women with their menstrual problems. It can also be applied to the skin for acne or other problems.
What other benefit does pumpkin oil have?
It has anti-inflammatory agents like oleic acid and linoleic acid. It reduces inflammation in the body and helps you stay fit and healthy.
Will it help me to sleep?
Yes. Taking pumpkin oil before going to bed will help you get a good night’s sleep. But, more than that, the British Journal of Psychiatry published a study where children were given pumpkin seeds. It was noticed that their mood had improved and they were happier.
How does it help my heart?
Pumpkin seeds have Omega-3 fatty acids and HDL which reduce bad cholesterol and make the heart younger.
Is there any other urine related benefits other than a reduction in prostate size?
Journal of Traditional and Complementary medicine did a study and found a drastic reduction in the Overactive Bladder score. And ease in the urinal tract.
Do I really get my money back?
Yes. If you are unsatisfied for any reason and want your money back then you can phone their customer support and claim a refund. What you have paid will be returned to you.
- It is easy to use edible oil.
- It has a bittersweet taste that many people love. The bitterer in taste the oil is, the higher the quality.
- The product can be taken directly or in any food. The product can also be applied to skin or hair.
- It can prevent and cure certain serious diseases without a prescription or a doctor.
- The product is directly delivered to your home. It can be kept in the kitchen and used at any time of the day.
- The product is organic and non-GMO. The product is also highly beneficial to vegan people due to it high content of protein, fat and Vitamin E.
- Some people may be allergic to pumpkins. In rare cases, they are allergic; they should not use this product.
Amy 28 writes, “My husband loves the taste of this oil. And I have noticed his hair has stopped falling and is growing back since I bought PerfectPress”.
Megan 54 writes, “I was having hot flushes after my menopause and I couldn’t sleep properly either. I have been using pumpkin oil since and all my problems have gone away. PerfectPress Styrian Pumpkin Oil is the best pumpkin oil and I love their bottle design”.
Eternal youth is still the subject of fiction, and aging is a fact of life. However, you have the means at your disposal today to slow down aging and reduce its effects. Prostate problems, menopause, hair fall, and baldness are all symptoms of aging. However, moderating our food intake and exercising regularly helps tackle these problems. One of the easiest food items you can take to remain healthier and young longer is pumpkin oil. PerfectPress allows you to try a quality version of it directly delivered to your homes. And with their money-back guarantee scheme, you do not have to worry about spending money on something that you don’t like. However, since their stocks are limited, you should make your order at their secured website as soon as possible.