I am a wildlife photographer. To click the most beautiful pictures of animals in the wild, I need a binocular and a DSLR camera. I had bought both, but there was just one problem. I have to walk a lot when I am in the forest or jungle, and for this reason, I wanted something that would be lightweight. The binoculars I owned were very heavy and with the DSLR too, my shoulders would hurt at the end of the day. So, I started looking for something that would weigh less and make my work easier.
I found Starscope Monocular on the internet that had one lens, instead of two, was lightweight and it clicks high-definition pictures when connected with my mobile! Now, I do not have to carry several lenses of the DSLR and a heavy binocular with me. I carry only my Monocular and I am good to go.
Do you like to click pictures of birds, animals, and nature? Do you find it difficult to click pictures of birds and animals that are far away? Then give Starscope Monocular a go. You do not have to carry the weight of your DSLR and its lenses. You can walk miles in the forest, clicking beautiful photos of objects that are in motion and are far-off.
About Starscope Monocular
The Starscope Monocular is one of a kind binocular. It has brought about a revolution in the binocular market. You know that binoculars are supposed to help you see far-off objects, but with Starscope Monocular, you can also click pictures of objects that are far away. Now, with these Monoculars, you will be able to click photos of wild animals that are far away in the forest. You can also click pictures of mountains that are quite far.
The Monocular offers 10x magnification for best viewing and shooting pictures. It is extremely lightweight, unlike DSLRs, so you do not have to carry heavy cameras wherever you go. It becomes your best travel companion. The product is best suited for you if you love traveling and clicking pictures. It is also waterproof and will never stop working when it rains or if someone spills water on it. Buy Starscope Monocular, click pictures of all your adventures and cherish those later.
Technical Facts About Starscope Monocular
- Objective diameter 50mm. Field of view 114/1100m
- Exit pupil diameter 3mm. This means the eyepiece fits any size and shape of eyes perfectly
- Magnification 10x. Such magnification is found in military-grade binoculars
- HD Glass, fully multi-coated (FMC) lenses. These FMC lenses can transmit more light than single coated lenses, and the object is more distinct
- Built-in compass
- Streamlined design, anti-skid frosted sure-grip
- Dimension 155mm x70mm x44mm
- Waterproof and fog-proof lens
- Lens and eyepiece cover is available
- Weight 320gm
- Crystal prism lens BAK4 (similar to $1000 binoculars)
- The advanced, strong polymer material is used as the outer body. Hands-free function with tripod socket.
How Does Starscope Monocular Work?
Starscope Monocular has a telescopic lens. You can adjust the diopter adjustment to tune the Monocular to your eyes. There is an eyecup that can be adjusted if you are wearing glasses. Then you focus the dial till you can see your object sharply. There is also a tripod attachment socket so that you can use it as a hands-free telescope with a tripod. Starscope Monocular is compatible with your smartphone and acts as a telescopic lens. With the Phone Clip, you can attach to your camera lens and zoom to click.
How to Use Starscope Monocular?
Starscope is a multi-use product. It can be fitted with your smartphone and can click sharp and clear pictures, even better than your DSLR. Just clip it to your phone camera and you are ready to click scenery, wildlife, or sporting events.
It can also be used as a Monocular and you can do birdwatching, watch animals or even your favorite sporting event while in a stadium. If you are on a photography or wildlife trip or a trek, there is no need to carry a bulky telescopic device or huge binoculars. Starscope Monocular gives you military-grade magnification.
Benefits of the Product
- It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
- It also uses the BAK4 prism type.
- It is light in weight, easy to handle lens.
- You can click extremely clear and sharp pictures using it.
- It is waterproof and fog-proof. It doesn’t matter wherever you carry it. You can carry it while adventuring, hiking, and camping.
- It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
- It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the costliest lenses of the camera.
- It is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. So, you may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
- It has a streamlined shape which is very easy to hold.
Purchase & Price
- The company offers you the product at discounted rates.
- If you buy one unit of the Starscope Monocular, you will get it for $47.99. You get a 40% discount on this deal.
- When you purchase two units of the product, you get it for $79.99. The company gives a 50% discount on this deal.
- For three units of the product, the company has set the price at $107.99. There is a 55% discount on this purchase.
- The manufacturers are also offering you a promotion for a buy two, get one free for a limited period.
- There is also a shipping charge of $8.95 and may differ based on your location.
Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The company has a 30-day return and refund policy; from the date, you receive your order. For a refund, it is necessary to return the product you received.
The product that you return has to be in its original condition, unused and unopened. It has to be returned to the return shipping address.
For smooth return, contact the company on their email or customer care number. Inform them about your return and give them the tracking number. Once your product is received, approved and processed by the company, your refund will be initiated. You will receive a refund within 48 hours of initiation in your account.
There is also an option to exchange the product you received. Contact the company for exchanges.
Is It Compatible with Both Android and IOS Devices?
Yes, it is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You have to just clip Starscope Monocular in your device’s camera in no time and you will start taking amazing photos. It is very easy to operate.
Can the Starscope Monocular Be Used Without a Phone?
Yes, the Starscope Monocular can be used without a phone. It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
What is the Product Made Of?
The Starscope Monocular is made of finest and genuine optical glass. It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the most costly lenses of the camera. The outer body of the lens is made of sturdy polymer.
What Does a BAK4 Prism Do?
BAK means BaritleichKron which means Barium Crown in Germany. It is used inexpensive binoculars. It is the finest technique to make a binocular or Monocular prism. That’s why it has been used to make Starscope Monocular.
Is the Product Rough and Tough?
Yes, it is extremely rough and tough. It is drop resistant and it is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. You may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
What are the Payment Methods Available?
The payment on the company’s authentic website is safe. The payment methods available are Visa card, MasterCard and also by PayPal which are acceptable all over the world.
Are the Transactions Safe?
The transactions are safe on the company’s authentic website. The website has been checked by 256 SSL bit encryption like Norton Secure and McAfee Secure.
- Very sturdy and strong with an advanced polymer body.
- Both waterproof and fog-proof. It can be carried to any place. Small size, a portable lens that can even fit into your pocket.
- Comfortable twist-up eyecups.
- 10x magnification, which is better than expensive, branded lenses.
- Non-slip and comfortable grip.
- Very powerful lens at affordable prices.
- Built to fit people wearing glasses also.
- Tripod feature is available.
- It fits with any smartphone and you can click brilliant photos.
- It is very easy to use with no wobble.
- It can act as a Monocular also.
- It is only available on the official website of the company.
- Make sure you don’t look into the sun directly as it will affect your eyes negatively.
I always love bird watching and I travel for nearly 1 to 2 months a year for this purpose. I had been carrying my binoculars, DSLR camera, and smartphone during traveling. I came across the Starscope Monocular lens and bought it. It is lightweight and compact and I can carry it easily in my bird watching trips. With Starscope, every bird looks like it’s so closer. It has an objective diameter of 50mm, exit pupil diameter of 3 mm, the field of view 114/1100m, 10x magnification and comes with an FMC green lens. Moreover, it can be fitted to the smartphone camera to take clear photographs. It saves me of the trouble to carry the heavyweight DSLR and fitting the correct lens for taking the photos. Mary Tucker, 29, Kansas City, Missouri.
I am a football enthusiast and love watching the game live in the stadium instead, to get the real feel. But the problem was the players seemed like ants from the gallery. I used my binoculars to follow the game intently. But as these were bulky, it was more of a hassle. That’s when my friend suggested that I try the Starscope Monocular. Weighing only 320gms, it is so easy to carry and handle. I can take it to the football stadium and get a clear view. It has an anti-skid frosted sure-grip so that it may not fall. I am satisfied with the viewing pleasure it gave. Jason Young, 34, Los Angeles, California.
I am into hiking and mountaineering. I need to carry my binoculars along with all my stuff. I wanted to do something about the unnecessary weight that comes with the binoculars. I got myself the Starscope Monocular. It is lightweight, fog-proof and waterproof and has a built-in compass and an anti-skid design which are the much needed essential features for mountaineers. With this, the distant objects seem so closer. It can be easily fitted to smartphones to take clear photos. This saves me from the trouble and extra weight of carrying a camera on my hiking trips. Peter Fischer, 40, Brooklyn, New York.
I am a trainer for those interested in hiking and trekking. Binoculars are necessary to be carried during these trips. I recommend my trainees to carry the lightweight Starscope Monocular with them on their hiking trips. It has BAK4 prism which is used in high-end binoculars and objects even 50 miles away can be seen with ease. It is made of high-quality optical glass to give clear images. Thanks to the manufacturers! David Smith, 48, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The final verdict about the device is that you should give it a try. This is an extremely useful product if you love to see and click pictures of far-off objects. It is very lightweight as well, and it becomes your travel companion. It provides 10x magnification for best viewing and high-definition pictures. You will love this device since it is so easy to use and performs the function of a binocular as well as a camera.
The company offers several packages for you, so you can select the package that is best suited for you. The Starscope Monocular is available at discounted rates. Buy your device now from the website of the company!