Have you ever experienced constant ringing in your ears? That feeling when the sound starts coming out of nowhere and there is nothing that you can do to stop it. And weirdly, it will be just you who listens to it. Those who don’t know much about their condition might think that they are going insane. But, in reality, this sound surfaces as a result of a hearing issue called tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a medical condition in itself. It is often a symptom that arises as a result of an underlying issue like hearing loss or an injury to your ear. Most often than not, tinnitus isn’t something that should worry you. Nonetheless, if you leave it untreated, there are chances for the condition to take a serious turn and lead to other complications.
Almost all of us experience symptoms of tinnitus at some of the other points in our lives. While for some of you it could be a ringing sound that you hear constantly, in others it can be a roaring or buzzing sound that you are subjected to.
The best you can do to manage tinnitus is to address its underlying cause or take the necessary measures to mask the bothersome sounds. There are many treatment options that can help you with this health dilemma. A new dietary supplement on the block that is specially formulated to help in managing symptoms of tinnitus is Sonus Complete. But, does this supplement really stands up to its claims? You can keep reading to find out.
About Sonus Complete
Tinnitus is a troublesome symptom that often accompanies underlying health issues like a hearing problem or circulatory disorder. While most cases of this symptom are subjective as only the person suffering from it hears the sound, some cases of tinnitus are objective in nature and the doctor attending you might also be able to hear the sound during an examination.
Tinnitus is thus not just ringing in your ears but can also occur across your brain. This symptom is usually associated with a part of your brain that processes sound called the auditory cortex.
In case your auditory nerve becomes damaged, it will lose the ability to process sound as it will mix up the sound signals that it receives. This is one of the many factors that has been linked with tinnitus. However, a small study conducted in the 1950s suggested otherwise.
The creator of Sonus Complete describes his journey while he was hunting for the perfect solution against tinnitus. It was revealed that although he realized that tinnitus had more to do with the activities taking place in your brain rather than your ear, he wasn’t quite sure due to the varying results of studies out there.
In most cases of tinnitus, the exact cause of the symptom is never really found. Damage to the inner ear hair cells is thought to be one of the common causes of this issue. There are tiny hair cells lining the skin in your inner ears that are responsible for releasing electric signals triggered by sound waves to your brain. When these signals reach your brain, it is interpreted as sound. However, when these hairs are broken or damaged, they tend to release random electrical impulses to your brain, which is termed as tinnitus.
Some of the other common causes of tinnitus are as follows.
- Advancing age – Hearing issues usually worsens with age and is more prominent in those above 60 years of age.
- Exposure to high frequency sounds – If you expose your ears to loud sounds like that from a concert or heavy equipment, it can damage your inner ear hair cells and trigger tinnitus.
- Earwax blockage – Too much of earwax buildup in your ears is another risk factor for tinnitus.
- Changes in ear bones – In some situations, the bone of your inner ear can stiffen and this could go on and lead to hearing issues like tinnitus.
Those struggling with other underlying medical conditions like Meniere’s disease, head/neck injuries, acoustic neuroma, or Eustachian tube dysfunction can also experience tinnitus.
Sonus Complete is formulated by thoroughly understanding the main triggers of tinnitus. It claims to help in the management of this bothersome symptom while also preventing brain disorders and assisting in enhancing your IQ. This dietary supplement has been carefully created by some brilliant minds in medicine using some secret ingredients that are proven to be effective in treating tinnitus.
Sonus Complete is composed of a perfect mix of some amazing ingredients that make the former no less than a magic potion for battling tinnitus naturally. Listed below are all the main ingredients present in the supplement.
- Hibiscus – It is a flowering plant that belongs to the mallow family. It comprises hundreds of species and is usually found in warm and tropical regions. Hibiscus exhibits a hypotensive effect that can help in lowering high blood pressure. This plant also exhibits a stimulating effect on the central nervous system.
- Hawthorn berry – These are tiny fruits that belong to the Crataegus genus and is found growing on trees as well as shrubs. The role of this ingredient in the supplement is that it has a positive impact on the blood circulating in your body, which can be useful to increase the transmission of signals. This, in turn, can help in preventing the onset of tinnitus.
- Olive leaves – This extract is derived from olive trees. The main component present in these leaves is oleuropein, which is a polyphenol that exhibits neuroprotective effects. Olive leaves can thus help in reducing inflammation in the brain while also fighting oxidative stress that your brain may be exposed to.
- Vitamin B3 or niacin – It is a nutrient that is essential to the human body. Vitamin B3 or Niacin is also known as nicotinic acid and it has been used in the treatment of tinnitus for many years now. It helps in relaxing your muscles and also boosts blood circulation to your ears.
- Garlic – It is a popular spice that is used all across the globe for its flavor as well as its therapeutic benefits. The anti-inflammatory properties exhibited by garlic can help in reducing inflammation in the nerves that make your brain as well as ears. The blood-thinning properties of this spice also improve the circulation of blood to the affected area, thus helping in managing the symptoms of tinnitus.
- Vitamin C – It boosts your immunity and helps prevent further infections.
- Vitamin B12 and B6 – These vitamins act like steroids for the functioning of your brain and helps in rejuvenating your brain cells. Those suffering from tinnitus are sometimes found to be deficient in both these nutrients. Thus, restoring the levels of vitamin B12 and B6 can help in improving the patient’s condition.
- Green tea – The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea combined with its antioxidant potential can help reduce nerve inflammation that often accompanies tinnitus ad also help in fighting free radicals in your brain.
- Juniper berry – This ingredient is a great choice if your tinnitus is a result of an ear infection. The antiseptic nature of juniper berry can assist in eliminating the infection.
These were some of the most important ingredients used in the formulation of Sonus Complete. Just a look at the function of each of the above ingredients and you will know why this supplement is so effective against tinnitus.
How Does Sonus Complete Work?
The main reason as to why Sonus Complete works so incredibly well in treating tinnitus is due to its excellent ingredient list. All the components used in this dietary supplement are completely natural. They work together to help treat the various aspects of tinnitus. While some ingredients used in it work towards reducing any inflammation in the brain, some other components present in Sonus Complete boosts blood circulation to the nerves in your brain and ears.
When the nerve signals from your ears do not successfully reach the brain, it can lead to many hearing-related issues like tinnitus. However, by boosting the circulation of blood to your brain and reducing inflammation in your cells, Sonus Complete is able to address the root cause of your health issue. It can thus help in treating as well as managing your condition quite well. This dietary supplement designed for managing tinnitus can also help in preventing your condition from worsening any further.
Sonus Complete can also help in calming you down by reducing your stress levels. This is due to the positive effect of some of its ingredients on your central nervous system.
Benefits of Sonus Complete
All the benefits that Sonus Complete offers its users have been summed together and listed right below.
- It helps in reducing the symptoms of tinnitus and offers relief from the constant ringing sensation in your ears.
- You will feel a lot calmer once you start taking Sonus Complete and it will also help reduce the anxiety that one may feel while suffering from tinnitus.
- This dietary supplement also exhibits significant effects on your cognitive functions and it will help in boosting your memory.
- It helps in reducing the inflammation in your nerve cells that often accompany tinnitus.
- Sonus Complete also claims to boost your IQ. It can also assist in protecting your brain cells from any damage owing to its neuroprotective effects.
In addition to these, you will also notice an overall improvement in varying symptoms that you experience during a tinnitus attack. Both the pain and ringing sensation that accompanies tinnitus will reduce to a great extent upon taking Sonus Complete regularly.
Pricing, Money Back Guarantee, And Refund Policy
Currently, users will find three different buying options for Sonus Complete. The three packages that one can choose from while placing an order for the product are as follows.
- Basic package – 1 bottle of Sonus Complete – $69
- Standard package – 3 bottles of Sonus Complete – $177 ($59 per bottle)
- Premium package – 6 bottles of Sonus Complete – $294 ($49 per bottle)
The best deal for you while buying Sonus Complete will be buying it in a bulk of six. But, we know this might not look like such a great idea if you are new to this supplement. Hence, we would suggest that you buy a single bottle of the product first before you decide to buy more of it.
If you are new to this supplement, you will be happy to know that Sonus Complete is currently offering a 60-day money-back guarantee for the product. Thus, you can continue using the purchased product for up to 60 days and still get a complete refund for your purchase if you are unhappy with its results.
To place an order for Sonus Complete, you will have to place an order for it online on its official website.
You do not have to worry about Sonus Complete causing any side effects or about developing any adverse reactions from taking it as this supplement boasts of using only natural ingredients in it.
Nevertheless, if you are someone who easily reacts to certain foods or ingredients, it is advised that you take the necessary caution prior to starting any new supplement.
Would you like to know what some users of Sonus Complete think about the product? Here is a quick look at a couple of customer reviews for the supplement.
Gregory Peters – Tinnitus had begun to take a toll on my health and well-being. It had progressed to the extent that the ringing sensation had also begun interrupting my sleep. I was a lost cause until I found Sonus Complete. The ringing sensation has dropped down to a great extent ever since I started taking this wonderful supplement.
Mike – Hat’s off to the creator of Sonus Complete! I am glad to say that my fight with tinnitus is finally overall thanks to this wonderful product.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
Sonus Complete is a highly recommended dietary supplement if you have been struggling with tinnitus. Its powerful combination can help in rejuvenating your brain cells and assist in your battle against the symptoms of tinnitus. Hence, we would advise you to place an order for Sonus Complete right away to begin experiencing its benefits at the earliest.