Snoring ruins your life and not just yours, it makes your partners life a living misery. When you are always awake even though you are not aware of it, you are deprived of sleep and are tired throughout the day. Not having a good quality sleep will not let you go about your daily routine properly. You will always be fatigued and tired. Any work you do, you will not be able to do well because you are too tired to give it your complete attention.
Why do people have an inadequate sleep at night? This can be due to a lot of reasons, and some of them can be medical. It can be your obesity or a medical issue that is keeping you awake. Or maybe it is your being a snorer that keeps you awake.
Staying awake and not being able to do your work correctly can ruin your career. And on top of it, you will be a source of annoyance to your partner.
The first step to treating snoring is to understand what it is and what you are dealing with.
Snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea, a disorder when your breathing is interrupted during your sleep. The interruption can last for several minutes and occurs throughout the night. This is what loud snoring is.
There are different forms of sleep apnea. One of the most widespread types of sleep disorder is obstructive sleep apnea or OSA. This form of sleep disorder occurs in people who are overweight or have allergies. When you are overweight, your airway passages are blocked either partially or fully. The snorer has to wake up time and again to unblock the passage.
The other form of sleep apnea is central sleep apnea or CSA. This happens when your brain is unable to control your breathing while you sleep. So, when you are sleeping the brain cannot deliver signals to the breath controlling muscles. Of the two, Obstructive Sleep Apnea is more common. Central Sleep Apnea affects about one-third of the people who you have suffered from cardiac failure.
However, sleep apnea and snoring are treatable. You just need to find a good solution to it.
How To Treat Snoring
Snoring can be treated surgically. There are numerous anti-snoring devices that are an alternative to surgery and can help resolve the problem of snoring completely. But to treat snoring, you have to address the root of the problem. You need to know what is causing the snoring- whether it is obesity, a physical defect or maybe alcohol dependency.
The Alaska Sleep Clinic advises people suffering from sleep apnea to use Continuous Positive Airway Pressure devices (CPAP) that provide relief. This will be something like a dental device. A combination of the two so would also help. There are numerous anti-snoring devices available in the market today that can help you stop snoring and get a good night’s rest.
Do Anti Snoring Devices Work?
Anti-snoring devices have mixed reviews. They work on some people, and some people find them irritating. The reason why some people find anti-snoring devices annoying is that it is tough to sleep when you have an external object attached to your body. As far as the question of an anti-snoring device working or not, it depends on what kind of device you are using. A particular device will work for some people and may not work for others. It needs to be molded inside your mouth. The best kind of device to use, and it will not irritate you too much, is something like Silent Snore, a nasal device. It is similar to a tiny nose ring that is placed inside your nose. It is lightweight, and there is no molding. You just have to take it out from its case and place it inside your nose. The snoring device does work.
About Silent Snore
Silent Snore is a small device that is a solution to your snoring problems. It works by propping open your nose. The device fits on all shapes of nostrils and is easy to use and clean. If you are suffering from a snoring problem, then this device will help you stop snoring so that you get a good night’s sleep, and so does your partner. The product is manufactured by a company based in Hong Kong
How Does Silent Snore Work?
Silent Snore is a nasal device that holds the nostrils open so that you can breathe properly. When you sleep, your throat tissues relax. As a result, your airway becomes narrow, and it vibrates when you start breathing. This vibration is what is called snoring. Many of the anti-snoring products available in the market, work by opening up the blocked airways or the passages that lead to it. Silent Snore is a hollow nose plug that props open your nostrils, instead of closing them. This is particularly effective if you have deviated septum. Your nostrils open and you can breathe freely. As a result, the air passages are no longer obstructed, and there is a decrease in snoring.
How To Use Silent Snore
The device is a piercing looking solution to snoring that you use to pinch inside your nose. Silent snore has two small magnets that open up your nasal holes. It is made of silicon and is gentle on your nose. This small device fixes your snoring problem and helps you get a good night’s rest. There is no need to customise the device according to your nostrils’ size or get a mold. All that you have to do is place this device inside your nose, and your nasal cavity is propped open.
Is It Safe To Use Silent Snore?
Silent Snore is entirely safe to use. The parts that you place inside your nose are made of silicon, and they are gentle on the sensitive skin of your nostrils. There would be no wound when you use this to open your nasal cavities. The silicon rests softly inside the nostrils.
Benefits of Silent Snore
The most significant benefit of Silent Snore is that you get a good night’s sleep. Your partner is also able to sleep peacefully. When you get adequate sleep at night, a lot of health problems are prevented.
Snoring is one of the symptoms of sleep apnea. When you are not able to sleep at night, you get medical problems like heart disease, high blood pressure, fatigue and loss of energy, to name a few. You are not able to go about your everyday work since you are too tired to work and give it your complete attention. This can damage your career. Given below are the benefits of using silent snore:-
- You get adequate sleep at night.
- Your partner can sleep properly.
- You can focus on your work the next day.
- You have more energy to go about your everyday work.
- You are not always tired.
- Not snoring helps save your relationship, which can break due to excessive snoring.
- Your body gets sufficient oxygen, of which it is deprived, if you suffer from sleep apnea.
- Using a snoring device and getting adequate sleep helps to prevent a lot of diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and others.
Disadvantages of Using Silent Snore
The most significant disadvantage of using a snoring device is that you are not used to having an external object on you while sleeping. This requires some getting used to.
The product is available only on the official website of the manufacturer.
Technical Facts of Silence Snore
Silent snore looks like the small piercing ring that you push inside your nose. It is manufactured using silicone gel. The quality of the product is eco-friendly, and it is very soft. The two ends of the product which are pushed inside the nostrils have small magnets so that the ring stays in place and does not fall out when you are sleeping. In addition to helping the ring stay in place, these magnets stimulate nasal nerves and prop open the nasal cavity. This enables you to breathe easily, and your body gets sufficient oxygen. The device inside your nose is barely perceptible, and you can sleep peacefully without being aware of its presence inside your nose.
Silent Snore Maintenance
You need to maintain and clean your nasal device after every use. This device comes with a small shelf pot in which you should place it after every use so that it does not get dirty. The device is easy to clean and can be used again and again.
It is manufactured using silicone gel and is environment-friendly. It is also lightweight. The small magnets at the end of the ring are also light weight and help you sleep peacefully. They help open up the nostrils, thereby allowing air to pass through the passage and the nasal cavity. The nasal cavity remains open and does not close when you are in a deep sleep. When the nasal cavities are open, there is no snoring since air can pass through easily. As your able to sleep better, your health problems come to an end.
Purchase And Price
The product is available only on the official website of the manufacturer.
Reasons which have made Silent Snore more popular than other anti-snoring devices
- It is extremely comfortable – It is general thought of people that when something will be inserted in their nose, it will definitely be uncomfortable. Infact that will hamper sleep as well. But with SilentSnore there is no such problem as the device is highly comfortable. Since the device is not intrusive, it sets in perfectly in the nose. There are therapeutic magnets inside the device and this prevents falling out of the device. The silicone ring which is there in the device is made of soft material for comfort to the nose.
- Easy on use – SilentSnore device is highly convenient to use. The silicone ring just needs to be pushed in the nostrils and snoring is reduced right away. It just takes one second for placing the device in the right place in the nose. There are no other additional attachments in the form of straps etc.
- Helps in getting deep sleep – Getting deep sleep is important for refreshing and rejuvenating the body. But snoring might hamper such sleep drastically. But with SilentSnore, it is possible to prevent snoring completely and get good night’s sleep without any disturbance. With deep sleep, the body repairs, recovers and builds muscle tissues along with replacing cells.
- The device is hygienic – It is obvious that since SilentSnore is inserted inside the nose, it needs to be kept in proper place. This is the reason, the device is provided with a reusable plastic case, which can be washed and cleaned. The device can be stored in this case and be protected from dust and dirt. The case is sterile. The device can be soaked in warm water before using and even after that.
- The device can be used during exercise – It has been seen that many people pant greatly when they reach optimal levels while exercising. During exercise SilentSnore can be used so that the airflow is maintained to the lungs as needed. This device helps in keeping you going even during rigorous exercising so that you don’t go out of breath.
- Quality materials are used in the making of SilentSnore – This is one of the most important reasons for which Silent Snore has gained popularity. The silicone which is used in the product is of the highest quality and is nontoxic in nature as well. The silicone ring has a very soft texture and after using for 1-2 times, you won’t feel it is there. Even the plastic box in which the device is kept is of great quality and durable.
- The device is suitable for all – One of the best things about SilentSnore is that it fits people of all age groups, with different face cuts and structures and so on. Infact there is a single uniform device, which is suitable for both men and women.
What are some of the best cures for snoring?
Snoring is a serious issue, not only for the person but also for the partner staying with him/her. However, there are some great cures for snoring. Some of the most important ones are as follows:
- Try sleeping on your side
- Losing weight is crucial if you are overweight
- The head of the bed must be raised
- There might be structural problems in the nose, which should be amended
- Take care of chronic allergies
- Use external nasal dilator or nasal strips
- Refrain from drinking alcohol before going to bed
How effective is SilentSnore in treating snoring problem?
SilentSnore is an anti-snoring device, which is placed and adjusted in the nose of the person. There are two very small magnets in the device, which help in opening up the nasal holes. Snoring problem is fixed with the help of this device and one can get sound sleep without any problem. The nasal cavity remains open with use of the device.
How safe is it to use SilentSnore?
Using SilentSnore is absolutely safe. The materials used in the making of the device are of high quality like silicone and they are soft on the skin of the person. There is no itching or irritation from use of the product inside your nostrils.
What is the procedure of cleaning SilentSnore?
All anti-snoring devices, including that of SilentSnore needs proper cleaning and maintenance. While cleaning the device, proper hygiene should be maintained. The best is to use a toothbrush, toothpaste and some warm water. The cleaning should be done minimum two times in a week. This not only ensures cleanliness of the device but also enhances the longevity of the device significantly. Another thing can also be done for cleaning SilentSnore. It can be soaked daily in warm water so that the external dirt, dust and other particles are washed off. An ultrasonic cleaner is also available for removing any kind of microbe from the surface of the device.
What is approximate longevity of SilentSnore?
Generally SilentSnore functions really well for about one year. However, there are other factors which decide the longevity of the device. Duration for which the device is used, type of the device, quality of the device, material used in the making of the device and device maintenance are some of the factors which help in ascertaining the longevity of SilentSnore.
From where can I purchase SilentSnore?
SilentSnore can be purchased only online. The device is not available in any general store on in medical stores. If you want to buy the product, you have to reach the official website of the anti-snoring device and place online order right there by furnishing all the required details. The product will be delivered at the given address within the stipulated time frame.
Are discounts offered on purchase of SilentSnore?
Yes, discounts on SilentSnore are offered from time to time to customers. Infact, discounts of almost 50% are also provided on the device, which brings down the cost of the device significantly. Buy today and grab the offer right now.
There are no documented side effects after using Silent Snore device.
Anonymous ~ I did not trust this product too much from the reviews but decided that I would give it a try since I was fed up of my snoring. And I am glad that I decided to order this product because it works very well. It was a little uncomfortable when I attached it to my nose, but otherwise, it is okay. I used to wake up at night just to check if it is still there or what has fallen now. But the device stays there in place. According to the manufacturer it is held in place with the magnets at the end of the ring. I have had a snoring problem ever since I gained weight, and after using Silent Snore, my problem has gone away. My husband says that I don’t really snore anymore.
Kelly ~ This anti-snoring device is tiny. It looks like a horseshoe except that i use it as a nasal device. It helps me with my snoring, and I can go out with my friends and stay overnight without being embarrassed about my snoring habits.
Bonny ~ I have a big snoring problem, and I ordered Silent snore to help me with this problem. But I cannot sleep with anything like this attached to my nose. It is not the problem of the device because it helped me as long as I was using it. It is my problem that I cannot have an external object on my body when I am sleeping. It irritates me and disturbs me, but the few times I used the product, it worked well.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
A significant part of the population suffers from snoring. It is not a disease, but it is something that can cause many diseases if left untreated. The reason why snoring causes many diseases is that it does not allow you to get adequate sleep, which necessary for your body to function properly. You can suffer from heart attacks, strokes and high BP if you don’t get sufficient sleep. Also, it is not safe to drive if you have not slept properly.
Silent Snore is a small device which looks like a piercing ring. All you have to do is attach it to the nasal partition, and it will help keep your nostrils open so that air can pass through properly.
Snoring can cause serious relationship problems. It can also create work problems because not being able to sleep properly will not let you focus on your work, and you can make mistakes. So, go and get your Silent Snore today so that your relationship and your work do not suffer.