The current era is smart and so are you. Your smart phone has all the data that needs to be presented in a meeting. But you still need a laptop as it has a keyboard to make your typing easy. How you wish you had a pocket friendly portable laptop/keyboard.
You bought the market’s best smart TV available today. It connects to Wi-Fi and almost replaces a laptop for browsing internet. But you figured out typing with remote is not a smart option. How you wish there was a keyboard attached to the TV.
And we heard you in many such instances. Guess what, we have a solution.
Keyless Pro – a virtual laser keyboard.
Remember watching Hollywood action movies where some monitors and displays are built in the air? They appear in a jiffy without any hassle and with ease they disappear.
Now, those visuals are not just in movies. They came to reality and Keyless Pro is one of them.
Welcome to the world of Virtual Reality.
What is Keyless Pro?
Keyless Pro is a compact device which projects an image of keyboard on to a flat non-reflective surface. It uses laser light to do so.
The device can be connected to smart phones and smart pads via Bluetooth and is used for typing the content. It can also be used as a Mouse.
The device is compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS smartphones/tablets.
When time is a constraint and you really need to type a quick email, Keyless Pro comes really handy without the need to waste time with the small keyboard on your smart device.
Keyless Pro is a rechargeable device where it takes only an hour and a half for complete charge. A fully charged Keyless Pro can function uninterruptedly for 150mins.
Do You Know?
- Though the virtual laser keyboards are making their markets recently, they have been invented in 1992 by IBM.
- IBM has patented these laser virtual keyboards in 2008
How does Keyless Pro work?
As we all know, keyboard and Mouse are essential parts of computer. A Keyboard has all the English alphabets, numbers, special characters and some special keys. Keyboard is connected to the desktop computer via a cable and it is embedded together for a laptop. When a particular key is pressed, the respective circuit beneath it is triggered thus transmitting the character code over the cable and is visible on the monitor.
But, what is this virtual laser keyboard? How is it different from the regular keyboard?
As the name suggests, it is a virtual keyboard which means there is no physical existence like the regular keyboards. Unlike the regular keyboards, there are neither circuits nor switches involved in a virtual laser keyboard.
The device uses a red diode laser to project an image of a QWERTY (the name QWERTY comes from the order of the first six keys on the top left letter row of the keyboard) keyboard onto a flat and opaque surface. The laser shines through a Diffractive Optical Element (DOE), to flash out a small image of the keyboard. The DOE uses special optical lenses to expand the image to required size and projects it onto the target surface.
Touching some smooth surface is typing text on the smart screen, sounds magical isn’t it? Let’s dig in more technical details.
There is an infrared (IR) laser diode near the bottom of the device that flashes out a thin invisible plane of infrared light. This IR plane runs parallel to the surface and lies only millimeters above the projected keyboard. When you start typing, you break the IR beam and send the light back to the projector. The device captures the angle of the reflected IR light. Virtual Interface Processing Core, a special sensor chip, analyzes the angle and location of the intended keystroke. The device then determines the character to be typed on the screen.
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Specification:
- Light source: red laser
- Project Surface: Non-reflective, opaque flat surface
- Pattern Projector keyboard layout: 19mm Pitch
- Operating Surface: Any firm flat and opaque surface
- Keyboard Location: approximately 80mm from the base of the device
- Keyboard(mouse) size: Approx. Width : 240mm, Height: 100mm
- Recognition Rate: Approximately 350 characters per 60 seconds
- External Power Supply is USB Power which less than 5V 500mA
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer Battery with a capacity of 700mAh(MA X) @ 3.7V
- Charging Time: 90min
- Battery Operating Time: Approx. 150min
- Size of the Keyboard (mm): 78x 40x 20
- Bluetooth (bm20730): V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Product Weight (g): 60gcolors: white, black
- Frequency Range: 2402-2480MHz
- Channel: 79Modulation: GFSK
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Feature
- English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Compact and portable for mobility.
- Rechargeable battery made up of Lithium-ion Polymer
- Superior durability
- Shortcut keys and full size key pitch for ease of operation.
- Easily adaptable to most of the common work environments
- Easy connection via Bluetooth 2.0 HID or USB to main devices like Tablet, PC, Desktop PC, Smartphone, and Video game.
- This device projects the standard keyboard on a plain working surface by using the built-in infrared light.
How to use Keyless Pro?
Keyless Pro is a compact device which uses laser and infrared light to project keyboard on a smooth and plain surface. It is very easy to plug in to this device from your smart devices.
Let’s go through the usage:
- Choose a plain, smooth and non-reflective area. Keyless Pro doesn’t work efficiently if proper surface is not chosen.
- Switch on Keyless Pro and wait for the blue light to be on.
- Choose the smart device to which you would like to connect Keyless Pro
- Activate Bluetooth in your smart device and pair it with Keyless Pro
- Open the page/browser/email where you intend to type
- Instead of typing from your smart device, type from Keyless Pro
- A small beep sound is heard each time a character is keyed in through which you can ensure the key is typed.
- The keyed in character will be read by the Infrared light-CMOS combination and will be displayed on the targeted page
- Besides Bluetooth, you can also connect the Keyless PRO keyboard via a USB cable, ideal for devices which do not have Bluetooth or when you want to use the keyboard and another device at the same time.
- Keyless Pro can be used as a mouse as well. When you move your fingers across the virtual keyboard, the device detects your movements and functions as a normal mouse.
Advantages of Keyless Pro
- The device is very compact and light in weight
- Portable and pocket sized makes it easy to carry anywhere
- No need to carry your mighty laptop just for the sake of keyboard. Lesser the luggage easier the travel.
- Helps cost cutting by reducing the need to manufacture keyboards.
- Can be used as power bank to charge your other smart devices.
- Comes very handy and helpful during seminars or presentations where laptop is carried in hand to type.
- With all its key features, Keyless Pro makes you a Gadget Savvy
Disadvantages of Keyless Pro
- It needs a flat and plain surface to project the keyboard
- It can support up to 40metre distance. Beyond that, Bluetooth may not function properly and high chances of typos in the content.
- Don’t let the laser pass through your eyes directly. Take proper eye care as a preventive measure while using the device.
Purchase of Keyless Pro
Click here to buy Keyless Pro from the Official Website. Fill out your shipping details. The rest is on us to deliver you the best
Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you are dissatisfied with the results of this product, you can claim a refund within 30 days after the order is placed.
Company also facilitates users with immediate cancellation. More details are provided on the website.
Jane ~ I am a Marketing Manager and most part of my work includes presentations and meetings. I am very glad that I found this product which comes handy during my presentations. I no more carry my hefty laptop. Instead, go with this mini miracle and complete all my presentations without any technical issues. My peers also call me “Gadget Savvy” and I like that feeling!
Thank You Keyless Pro!!
May ~ I am very happy to work with Keyless Pro. It helps me a lot during my project assignments. Keyless Pro is my savior and I did not have to invest money in buying laptop. I simple connect my smart phone to Keyless Pro and that’s it. My job is done. Only dissatisfaction is about the speed of typing. But the more I used the laser keyboard, the better I mastered the typing.
Kane ~ I am a traveler and blogger. I constantly update my travel experiences in my blog which I usually do at the End of the day. But after I started using Keyless Pro, I update my blog immediately soon after the idea flashed in my mind. While I wait at restaurants for food to arrive or at metro stations or at airports, I can just switch on my portable Pro and update my blog. This way, I also get extra time to explore my expedition. And Yes, I always make sure to recharge the device and it never disappointed me so far by draining out fast. Highly recommend this product.
Can I use glass top surface to view the projection?
No. Transparent glass top surface is a bad idea. The surface should be opaque and flat like a wooden table top, a book or even the floor serves the purpose.
How fast can I type on a laser keyboard?
Keyless Pro can handle up to 350 characters per minute. In reality, your typing speed depends on your ability to deal with the smaller-sized keys. Using this for gaming might be a bad idea as they may not respond quickly enough.
What should be the distance between the device and its projection?
Most projectors for virtual keyboards only need a little space. You can put them just two to three inches away from your keyboard space.
Can I use this product both indoors and outdoors?
Yes, it can be used. However, it is strongly recommended to use indoors as the outside bright light may impact the laser projection.
Does this device project keyboard in different languages?
Keyless Pro is just a projector. The input method depends on the connected gadget.
Is this keyboard waterproof?
No. These device and keyboard projections are NOT Waterproof. Please keep them far away from water.
How soon can I receive my order?
All orders are shipped with USPS priority airmail. The delivery takes just 24 hours if you are in the US. For international orders, it takes about 5 working days. All the orders are ensured with guaranteed delivery.
Is it possible to track my order?
When you confirm your order, you get an email that will have your order number and tracking information which helps you track your order.
What should I do if I need additional information?
For any further details or if you have any questions, please contact your nearest customer care centre as per the details mentioned on our website.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
In this smart world, there exists a minute disappointment of mini keyboards and typing hassles in all the smart gadgets. To fill in that little gap and to betterment the user experience, we came up with Keyless Pro – a virtual laser keyboard.
Virtual keyboards come to rescue for students in accomplishing the project work and also reduce the need to invest money in buying expensive laptops. If you are engaged with extensive typing work and find it difficult doing with your smart gadgets, then Keyless Pro is your buy.
Virtual keyboards are a smart choice to carry a versatile input device always with you right in your pocket. If you travel a lot and prefer compact keyboards to the regular ones, a laser keyboard like Keyless Pro is a perfect fit as it neither consumes more space nor is it heavy to lift.
Make your life easier by taking advantage of the latest technologies! Happy typing!!