When your nails become discoloured and look ugly, you rush to a salon. Instead of rushing to the salon, why not get to the bottom of it. It might be nail fungus and you can get rid of it using a fungus removal treatment. That impossible to remove nail colour will be gone and you will have clean nails again. Just ensure that you use a natural product that does not have any side effects.
What is Funginix?
Funginix is an anti-fungal product for your nails. This solution is completely natural and the manufacturing company has used research from herbal and traditional medicines to form this unique and powerful blend. It is a topical solution that is to be applied to the affected area around toes and fingernail. It is a completely effective solution that is absorbed into the affected skin. It works quickly and effectively.
There are three Funginix products –
- Funginix Foot Soak
- Funginix Soap
- Funginix Solution
Funginix is the product of Sisquoc Healthcare, USA, a leader in natural home remedies.
Funginix is a colourless, topical liquid that has a light scent. It comprises of various ingredients known for their fungus fighting properties and works with the healing processes of the body. Funginix is made of the following ingredients: –
- Undecylenic Acid 10% – This acid has fungus destroying properties. It is the main ingredient of this product. It helps reduce the burning and itching in the infected tissues. Undecylenic acid is a derivative of castor oil that helps the body heal itself. This ingredient is also not for use on children. It should be used for not more than one month. Beyond that, it is best to consult a physician for further use.
- Water – It is the base in which the ingredients are dissolved and helps in easy application of Funginix.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil – In other words, it is sweet Almond oil. This oil is a base that has been used in ancient medicines. It helps the skin absorb the ingredients deeply into the infected tissue. The oil helps reduce itching and soothes the inflammation. This oil has high levels of Vitamin A, B and E that help get rid of nail fungi. It is also rich in fatty acids.
- Oleth-10 Phosphate – This ingredient is used for binding all the other ingredients. It works as an emulsifier.
- Triethanolamine – Triethanolamine is used for improving the texture of the product so that absorption is increased.
- Polysorbate 20 – This is also an emulsifier and is completely safe for topical use.
- Camphor – Camphor is a derivative of mint leaves and wood. It is an anti-oxidant that also has antimicrobial and anaesthetic properties. Camphor works best when combined with menthol, another ingredient in the product. It cools down the affected area and provides relief from itching.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea Tree Oil is extracted from the plant Melaleuca alternifolia. This oil is well known for its antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that get rid of infections quickly. Tea tree oil is also known for its deep cleaning properties.
- Lavender Oil – Lavender oil checks the growth of microbes, provides relief from discomfort and itching.
- Jasmine Oil – This oil helps reduce sensitivity and provides relief from peeling, itchy and dry skin.
- Menthol – Menthol is an anti-inflammatory ingredient. It is an extract of peppermint and helps relieve itching and other minor pains that occur.
- Rose Hip Flower Oil – Rosehip flower oil contains Vitamin C, Retinol and other vital fatty acids that strengthen the nails and improve the texture.
- Vitamin E – This anti-oxidant helps quicken the healing.
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter moisturizes the affected area and soothes it.
Benefits of Funginix
- Preventing Cellulitis – Apart from ugly nails, nail fungus also causes various other problems. The most common of these is cellulitis. If nail fungus is left untreated, the resulting cellulitis can spread throughout the body and it is very difficult to get rid of it.
- Pain Relief – Nail fungus can be painful. If the infection is not very severe, there is no pain but if the condition intensifies, the affected area becomes very painful. It can be excruciating and application of Funginix helps relieve the pain.
- Curbs the Spread – If you are diabetic, then nail fungal infection can impair the blood supply to the hands. With the worsening of the affliction, the use of hands becomes very difficult. Funginix helps prevent nail fungal infection from spreading.
- Prevents Nail Damage – One of the most common problems of nail fungal infection is complete nail damage but this occurs only when you ignore the infection and leave it untreated. When treated timely, nail damage can be prevented.
- Removes Odor – Nail fungal infection has an unpleasant odour that repels the people around you. Use of Funginix hides the odour.
- Easy to Use – Funginix can be easily applied on the nails with the help of a special brush provided by the manufacturer. It is available in liquid form that can be easily applied and spreads on the affected area with ease. There are no pills to be taken. Since the product is only to be applied topically, there are no side effects.
- FDA Approved – All the ingredients of Funginix solution are approved by the FDA to be used in treating nail fungal infection.
- Money-Back Guarantee – The product is purchased with a 60-day money back guarantee. You can return the product within 60 days of purchase if you are dissatisfied with the results.
Non-application of Funginix can be unpleasant. The infection interferes with a routine like writing, finger use or use of the palm for everyday work, and others. Even using the phone becomes a task. It affects the quality of life.
Side Effects of Funginix
Although there are no reported or documented side effects to this product, the manufacturer recommends that children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, diabetics and people suffering from immune-deficiency disorders should not use this without consulting their doctor.
Application Procedure and Dosage
Before you apply Funginix, follow the step-by-step procedure given below: –
- File the front, top and sides of the nails gently.
- Wash and dry nails completely.
- Apply Funginix with the help of the brush and let it spread completely on the affected areas.
- Apply the solution on the cuticles and beneath the nail plate.
- Ensure that the entire affected area is covered with Funginix.
- Let the affected area dry completely.
- Cover with socks.
To ensure the best results and complete recovery from nail fungal infection, you must ensure that the feet and nails are completely dry at all times. Fungal infection bacteria breed and multiply in moist areas. Don’t give them the conditions to multiply and spread.
If your feet remain sweaty and wet, then apply medicated powder so that the affected area dries out quickly.
Wash your hands thoroughly after you touch the affected area. Nail fungal infection can spread to other parts of your body so it is essential to wash your hands every time you touch the affected area.
Does Funginix Work?
Before you buy Funginix, it is best to know whether the product really works. You are investing money in a product and before you use it on yourself, you should know whether it works, what are the side effects and how much time does it take to work. The first thing you should do is to read user reviews, some of which have been given further ahead.
It appears from reviews and on studying the ingredients, their properties and effectiveness that Funginix destroys the fungus that affects nails, causing them to become ugly and discoloured. Quite a number of users have reported that the product started taking effect within 2 weeks of use.
Some have reported that on using it, the unpleasant odour vanished till it was time to reapply Funginix.
The following conditions have been reported to be cured by the use of Funginix: –
- Thickened nails
- White or yellow-brown discolouration
- Crumbly and brittle nails
- Enlarged size and distorted shape
- Dark colour of nails like purple and green caused due to build up beneath nails.
- Foul smell due to fungal infection
Price and Purchase
The product, Funginix, is available on the official website of the manufacturer. It is not available with local retailers or on Etsy, Amazon or any other website. You can safely order Funginix from any place in the world. When you order multiple packs, you get huge discounts.
A single bottle of Funginix costs $49.95.
If you order two bottles, you get the third bottle free. The cost of this package is $99.95. This is the dosage for 3 months.
The dosage for 5 months will cost $139.95. In this packet, you pay for 3 bottles and get the dosage for the fourth and fifth month free of cost.
You can also order Funginix Foot Soap, Funginix Foot Soak and the solution together. The manufacturer recommends using the foot soap and foot soak along with Funginix Solution for best results.
- Lauren~ My nails are ugly to look at because of the nail infection. I have been trying out so many things but nothing has worked till now. I tried Funginix and my nails have returned to their natural form. They are clear, glowing and strong. The discolouration, bad odour and the broken yellow nails make me feel so ashamed that I used to wear closed shoes all the time. That only increased the infection. But now, it is a totally different story. Thankyou Funginix.
- Merry~ Hi. I am 212 and my toenails have had this fungal infection for four months. I tried everything from castor oil to manuka extract but nothing worked. It was a waste of my time and money. I consulted a doctor who prescribed pills but again that didn’t work for me. I had diarrhoea. I read about Funginix online and started using it. I really didn’t expect it to work. It was just another trial but hey! It works. After one and a half weeks of using it, the big toe is almost good. The odour has vanished! My suggestion to all those of you who have nail fungal infection is to give up the home remedies and use Funginix. It works and there are no side effects.
- Jay~ The first results were noticeable in 3 months. I wondered if this product would work for me but it did and now there is no looking back. It wasn’t fast but it is very effective. I used it twice a day and the nails are now clear and healthy.
Before and After Pictures
Pros and Cons of Using Funginix
Pros of Using Funginix
- Funginix contains Undecylenic Acid, which is essential for destroying nail fungus. It is also approved by the FDA.
- Funginix has natural ingredients like Tea Tree oil, Lavender Oil and camphor among others. They are all known for their healing properties.
- Funginix has the highest success rate for healing nail fungal infection.
- Results are visible within a couple of weeks of usage.
- The product spreads easily on the affected area. The bottle comes with an applicator brush for ease of use.
- It is completely safe to use since it contains ingredients that are natural and have no side effects.
- You do not need a prescription to buy this product. It is available over the counter.
- The manufacturer offers a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are dissatisfied and want a refund.
Cons of Using Funginix
- Funginix is expensive and a bottle of the product costs $49.95. Discounts are available only of multiple purchases.
- It is not available for purchase at any website or retailer except for the official website of the manufacturer.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
Funginix is easy to use. It destroys fungi using natural and traditional ingredients. The product is safe to use as it is a natural formulation. Despite being a natural product, it is very effective. The price is steep, of course, but it seems worthwhile. The product has been around for a long time and is still the most effective product that fights nail fungal infection.
If you are buying this product, make sure that you are using it properly and correctly. Clean the area well and apply Funginix on it. Let the solution dry for 5 minutes and then cover it. Use it twice a day and you are sure to see results very soon.