Maintaining and servicing your car from time to time is very crucial for the health of your vehicle. You may even be spending hundreds of dollars for repairs in your car, without fully comprehending the problem with it. Mechanics strive to fix issues in your vehicle. At times, these mechanics tend to exaggerate even the smallest issue, and you innocently shell out money from your pockets, blindly believing them.
Not everyone has in-depth knowledge about cars and the problems they can face. Most people rely on mechanics to tell them the reality. Wouldn’t it be easy if you had someone tell you what is wrong with your car every time the check engine light came on? Or someone who could remind you when it was time to change the oil and look after the maintenance of your car?
FIXD does precisely that and without costing you any money, unlike your mechanic. You can now be more aware of the issues in your vehicle, learn to change the oil, and maintain your car at a low cost.
FIXD Automotive came up with a device called FIXD, which is a sensor that you need to attach to your car’s OBD II port. The OBD II port or the On-Board Diagnostics port allows FIXD to detect problems in your vehicle. So, whenever you sit in your car, the sensor will automatically send you alerts, on your phone, regarding the health of your car.
FIXD also informs you about the severity of the problem. It will advise you on the situations you might face if you continue driving with the detected issue. It will also help you in scheduling repairs with your mechanic and assist you in finding parts for your car whenever required. FIXD educates you about your vehicle so that no mechanic can ever dupe you into spending on unwanted repairs.
How Does FIXD Work?
FIXD is a device that has sensors and needs to be plugged in with your car’s OBD II port. All cars manufactured from1996 onwards have an OBD II port in them. The device is then connected to the FIXD app on your phone via Bluetooth. The app is compatible with Android and iPhone and is very easy to use.
Now, every time you sit in your car, FIXD will automatically start sending you warnings if there is a problem with your car. Not only that, you can even receive reminders on changing the car engine oil or doing a regular servicing of your vehicle and more. The terms used in the app are very basic and can be understood by everyone. Sometimes, you can even fix the problem on your own by making minor adjustments and save that additional cost.
How To Use FIXD?
Using FIXD is very straightforward and can be managed by anyone. You need to start by locating the OBD II port in your car. Once you’ve found it, just plug in the FIXD sensor. Next, you need to download the FIXD app on your phone and pair the device via Bluetooth. Your FIXD device will then start sending you alerts about the welfare of your car. You can monitor the health of your car 24×7 as long as you are within range of the device. FIXD will only send you alerts when it detects any hitch in your vehicle.
FIXD uses the power from the car to recharge itself, so you can fix the device and leave it in your car forever. Moreover, you are saved from the hassle of having to recharge the batteries manually. FIXD, in the long run, protects you from unnecessary spending on your car repairs.
Benefits of FIXD
- FIXD is an affordable method of keeping a check on your car’s health. It can help you detect the smallest problem in your vehicle early-on. Thus, averting the problem from becoming a severe issue.
- The device powers itself using very low power from your car itself. You can save cost on batteries or the trouble of unplugging and recharging the device every few days.
- FIXD reminds you about maintaining your car. You can get alarms regarding changing the car oil, replacing filters and brake pads, and more. These small reminders can help avoid more significant issues in the future.
- The FIXD app uses very simple English to make you understand the problem in your car. Most of the times, when you take your vehicle to the mechanic, they use terms that you may not be able to follow. However, with FIXD, you can now have a better grasp of the setback in your car. At times, you can even fix the problem yourself and save yourself some precious moolah.
Purchase And Price
You can buy your FIXD sensor directly from the official website. One FIXD device will cost you $59. However, if you buy 2 devices, you will get the second device for a 50% discount. So, you will be paying $88.50 for 2 sensors. They also avail their buy 2 get 1 free offer at $188.
Moneyback Guarantee And Refund Policy
FIXD has a 30 days money-back guarantee. If you have a problem with the product, you will have to return it and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. The device also comes with a one-year warranty, which can be extended to a lifetime warranty at $10. Under warranty, if anything goes wrong with the device, you can get a replacement for it, no questions asked.
Does FIXD really work?
Yes, the device works brilliantly for taking care of your car. You have to ensure that the device is plugged in correctly and leave the rest up to FIXD. It will guide you in every step of the way in maintaining the health of your car.
Do I need to keep unplugging and attaching the device for each use?
No, you do not need to unplug the device. FIXD does not require a battery recharge externally. It charges using the car power. Hence, once you have attached FIXD to your OBD II port, you can just leave it there and continue getting your updates.
Can I monitor more than one car using the same app?
Yes, you can. The FIXD app allows you to monitor your fleet of cars on one single app. You do not have to download separate apps for each device or keep logging in using different ids for each vehicle.
- FIXD will tell you the reason behind the check engine light whenever it comes on. At times, the reason is something that you can fix by yourself easily. Thus, FIXD saves you time and money from having to go to a mechanic.
- It also informs you about the severity of the issue your car is facing. It tells you whether it is safe for you to drive or if you need to look into it urgently.
- You can get reminders on servicing your vehicle from time to time. FIXD takes care of your car for you by sending timely alerts regarding changing filters and oil, checking the car battery, inspecting the coolant, and much more. It even helps you schedule your car’s servicing with the mechanic.
- The device is 1.8 x 0.8 x 1.6 inches in size and weighs about 0.96 ounces. This small and compact sensor can be plugged in easily with your car’s OBD port from where it gets access to the car’s diagnostics.
- The device is affordable and cheaper compared to other similar products in the market. The FIXD app is free of cost, and it does not require any monthly subscription.
- The device comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. It also has a one-year warranty for the replacement of the device if there is any problem with it.
- You can use FIXD in any petrol car manufactured from 1996 onwards and diesel car manufactured 2007 onwards. FIXD has given a convenient way to save costs of unnecessary repairs on your vehicles.
- FIXD cannot be used in cars manufactured before 1996. Also, this device cannot be used in electric cars. Nonetheless, it is a useful device for maintaining your vehicle.
- The connection between the device and phone have been reported to drop at times. But nothing that cannot be fixed with a few tweaks.
I am in love with this gadget. I don’t have to keep wondering anymore why the check engine light is on. My phone tells me precisely what the problem is using FIXD. Otherwise, I had to always drive it down to my mechanic for issues that could be fixed at home. Also, I am learning a lot more about my car with this device, which I didn’t understand before. Overall, a very good product for car owners. – Matt Brown
I brought this product after a colleague advised it. I wasn’t sure how it would work. I even had problems fixing the device in my vehicle, but thanks to the customer support team at FIXD, I quickly figured it out. From then on, taking care of my car has been a piece of cake. The app explains the problems in very simple terms, so I don’t have to google anymore when my mechanic throws out big words at me. My car is in better shape since I got FIXD. – Cathy Gonsalves
I bought this device online and used it in my car. The check engine light in my car was on, and FIXD told me the exact reason why. It advised me to take the car to the mechanic, and so I did. The mechanic told me that it could have turned into a big problem had I not got the car in on time. Not to mention the load on my pocket that could have occurred had I ignored the light. FIXD saved me from spending too much on my car by detecting the problem in time. This is one device I would recommend to all. – William Anderson
Scheduled maintenance of your car is crucial for its smooth functioning. Ignoring or forgetting about your vehicle’s servicing might be the first warning sign of problems that may occur in your car. However, now you have FIXD, which can remind you time and again about taking care of your vehicle.
FIXD can scan your vehicle for problems, and as soon as it detects one, it will alert you, saving you a lot of money from further damage. It is an affordable device for the health of your car. Besides, the complicated error codes are simplified for your understanding, so you know the precise problem in your vehicle.
Don’t let your mechanics fool you anymore by telling you of issues that your vehicle doesn’t have. You can now be more educated about your car, fix smaller problems yourself, follow up with its servicing, and so much more using this tiny device. FIXD is your car’s health detector.