Snoring is always a problem for the people around. Snorers also have a high chance of developing type 2 diabetes. Not that it is the only factor since diabetes also depends a lot on genes and lifestyle, it would be one thing less to worry about if snoring could be treated.
What is AirSnore?
AirSnore is a device that is a mouthpiece to banish snoring. It helps snorers breathe easily and does not need any special fitting. This effective but inexpensive solution is an apparatus that moulds to the mouth. This product is manufactured by a company called Bauer Nutrition, a brand of Wolfson Berg Ltd., based in Larnaca, Cyprus. Bauer is also known for its health supplements that are manufactured in an FDA-approved facility.
AirSnore is a MAD (Mandibular Advancement Device). It is a kind of device that moves the lower jaw to the front and prevents restriction of the airway when sleeping.
The reason why people snore is because of the relaxation of palate’s and throat’s soft tissues. The tongue also relaxes and falls back. As a result, the upper airway is blocked and air flow is restricted making the tissues vibrate, creating a noisy effect.
How Does AirSnore Work?
AirSnore is a two-piece product. It comprises of a mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops.
The Device – The AirSnore Device works on a boil-and-bite method which is meant for customizing the device to fit inside your mouth. To use the mouthpiece, you will need the following: –
- The Mouthpiece
- The Red Handle
- Small Bowl
- Hot water
- The device has an air hole on the front side. Insert the red handle in the hole and ensure that it fits properly and is nestled snugly.
- Place the device in the bowl of hot water and soak it for about 30 seconds.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the bowl and place it inside your mouth, adjusting it till it feels comfortable. The mouthpiece should have a good grip, moulding the gums and teeth.
- When you feel that the device has the mouth’s impression, take it out and run it under cold water so that the impression is set.
- You can now remove the red handle and you are now set to use it.
There are a lot of devices that have been used but there is a limit to how many times you can use them or prepare them for use. AirSnore, however, is made using a food grade plastic that lets you go through this process any number of times. You can get it right and use it.
AirSnore Drops – Now for the Drops. AirSnore Drops are a safety precaution to ensure that the nasal and throat passage is clear. When you have cold, sinus, cough or chest infections, there is difficulty in sleeping. And these diseases also enhance the chances of snoring.
AirSnore Drops is formulated using special ingredients that help in breathing easily. Here are the ingredients used in AirSnore Drops: –
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Sunflower Seed Oil is the carrier oil for all essential oils used in AirSnore Drops. In addition to being carrier oil, it also helps soften nasal skin and becomes the barrier, not letting toxins and germs enter the body.
- Lavender Oil – Lavender Oil has been used since ancient times in medicines. It has the property to calm and is used for treating insomnia and anxiety. It also aids sleep.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Eucalyptus oil is a decongestant. It is used in diffusers when a person is suffering from congestion. It can behave as an expectorant, loosening phlegm. It is also used in a lot of cold and cough remedies.
- Peppermint Leaf Oil – Mint is another ancient medicine used for treating numerous ailments. It can provide relief from tension headaches, congestion and common cold.
- Scots Pine Leaf Oil – Scots Pine Leaf Oil provides relief when the respiratory tract is swollen. It is also a remedy for stuffy.
Worrying Factors of Snoring
There is a reason why snoring needs to be treated. During sleep, the nasal passage and the throat muscles relax, causing them to become narrow. This aids the air, passing through the mouth and throat, in travelling fast. As you breathe, and the air travels quickly, the soft tissues of nose and mouth start vibrating, causing you to snore.
Almost everyone snores at least once in their life. Men are known to snore more than women, but quite a number of women also snore – maybe half the number of men.
According to a study conducted in the UK, nearly 44% of people were found to be annoyed with their partner’s habit of snoring. The study also found that a third of relationships were affected because of snoring.
However, more than relationships, snoring can have long term health problems. Some of these problems are listed below: –
Sleep Cycle – When you sleep, the body and brain also relax and this is the time when they also repair themselves and rest. When the organs are healthy, your immunity is strong and energy levels are high. The brain repairs itself during your sleep cycle, also known as REM Sleep. It goes through its own sleep process and to help the brain repair itself, you need to sleep for at least 7-8 hours.
When you snore, you wake up a lot of times even though you may not realise it. It may be just for a second, but the rest is broken and your body and brain are deprived of the complete rest that they need. So, when you wake up, you are tired, irritable and most likely have a headache. If the sleep deprivation is long term, you can also suffer from low energy levels, increased weight and low immunity that leaves you vulnerable to health issues.
Sleep Apnea – Snoring can also be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a disorder when the airways close down and you can stop breathing. When you stop breathing, the brain is deprived of oxygen and it wakes up for a while so that normal breathing is restored.
You may not be aware of this happening but the brain takes care of it and as a result, is unable to rest. But even though you may feel that you had a good night’s sleep, the waking up leaves the brain tired and you don’t have any energy during the day. You feel sleepy, disoriented, unfocused and lacking concentration. Over time, this leads to hypertension and heart problems. Snorers are at a high risk of heart attack or stroke than others. They are also more likely to have type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and stroke.
- AirSnore device aids in sleeping peacefully throughout the night.
- AirSnore device stops the snoring ensuring that the people around you are not disturbed.
- AirSnore device helps keep diseases like diabetes, hypertension, stroke and heart diseases at bay by helping you stop snoring. Snoring is one of the reasons for these diseases.
- AirSnore Drops help clear the nasal and mouth passage, ensure that you can breathe easily.
- AirSnore Device is customizable to fit inside your mouth and can be used as many times as you want.
- You do not wake up with a sore throat and dry mouth.
- You feel more energized in the morning, feeling cheerful.
Side Effects of AirSnore
There are no documented side effects to using AirSnore Device or Drops.
AirSnore is a two-piece product. It comprises of a mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops. The device has an air hole on the front side. Insert the red handle in the hole and ensure that it fits properly and is nestled snugly. Place the device in a bowl of hot water and soak it for about 30 seconds. Remove the mouthpiece from the bowl and place it inside your mouth, adjusting it till it feels comfortable. The mouthpiece should have a good grip, moulding the gums and teeth. When you feel that the device has the mouth’s impression, take it out and run it under cold water so that the impression is set. You can now remove the red handle and you are now set to use it.
The Drops are to be used during bedtime.
Purchase and Price
AirSnore products can be purchased on the official website of the manufacturer. AirSnore is available as a device and as drops. You can purchase either of them or the combination. The combination is, of course, more effective just using just one of the products.
AirSnore Mouthpiece is priced at $49.95 and AirSnore Drops are priced at $44.95. You can also buy the combination pack at $89.95 to save money.
Shipping is quick and free worldwide.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The company offers a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Just call the customer care to start the refund process.
To avail the money back guarantee, you have to use the product for at least 30 days. If you are still dissatisfied, then you can return it within 60 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- Ken ~ I have been suffering from snoring for many years. I don’t remember how it started but my wife told me one day that I should get my problem treated or she would leave me. That was when I knew that I snored! That was also when a friend told me that maybe my weight was causing me to snore. Whatever the reason, I couldn’t stop snoring despite many treatments. But then I read about AirSnore Mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops and I thought of trying it out. I wasn’t really expecting it to work. But, it did and my life has totally changed.
- Barbara ~ I have tried so many products to treat sleep apnea but only AirSnore has worked for me. I started using the Mouthpiece a month ago along with the drops and I don’t snore anymore. I also wake up feeling energised and active. I also don’t feel sleepy during the day. I am a totally changed man and my clients no longer remark about how tired I look!
- John ~ I am so satisfied with AirSnore Mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops. I don’t feel exhausted anymore and wake up feeling refreshed. The device is very easy to use and is not at all uncomfortable. I would recommend AirSnore to everyone who has trouble with snoring.
Can the AirSnore Mouthpiece be worn by people with dentures?
A lot of people wearing dentures have to use the Mouthpiece successfully> But whether you can wear it or not depends on your situation. It also depends on whether you have any missing teeth. It is best that you consult your dentist regarding this. If your dentist recommends it, you can go ahead with using the AirSnore Mouthpiece. But don’t let the dentures or missing teeth or an appointment with your dentist put you off wearing the Mouthpiece. You can always try to use it. If it doesn’t fit, or if it feels uncomfortable, you can return it and ask for a refund.
How to take care of AirSnore Mouthpiece?
The manufacturer recommends cleaning the AirSnore Mouthpiece every time you use it. To clean it, soak it in cold water that has been mixed with toothpaste for about 15 minutes. Air dry it and then keep it aside till you need to use it again. Some people also use the solution used for cleaning dentures to clean the AirSnore Mouthpiece.
Is there any other solution to stop snoring?
Heavy snorers cannot stop snoring whatever they do but some things do work if you are not a heavy snorer. Do not drink alcohol before bedtime. Try to quit smoking because smoking also causes nasal congestion.
Another way is to sleep on your side. Since it is not possible to know how you sleep, you can stitch a ball on the back of your pyjamas. That will prevent you from turning on your back when sleeping.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
The AirSnore Mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops are worth every penny spent. If you are a snorer or suffer from sleep apnea, then you must use this product. The company also offers a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with it. It is comfortable and easy to use and is also easy to clean and maintenance free. AirSnore Drops contain natural essential oils and are completely safe. The Mouthpiece is also made using food grade plastic. I would certainly recommend both AirSnore Mouthpiece and AirSnore Drops to everyone.